Professional Society (PS) is an individual membership program that provides resources and support to stroke care professionals working at various points along the continuum of care.
The benefits of a PS membership include:
- Discounted online stroke nurse and rehab modules
- Accredited continuing education courses
- Non-accredited professional development programs
- Opportunities for professional networking and best-practice sharing
- Community and patient education materials
- Survivor and caregiver resources
There are two PS membership levels:
Premium Membership (includes subscription to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases):
$175 per year
Basic Membership (excludes subscription to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases):
$80 per year
Special Professional Society Member Benefit
PS members receive a web seal that identifies them as Professional Society members. The seal can be placed on the member's LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook pages.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 303-754-0935 for more information on membership benefits and how to join.